- Our objective is to help you win your cases.
- Our business is protecting your business.
Our goal is to provide our clients with the most effective and efficient litigation support, investigative, and management services available at the most economical and competitive cost.
What We Can Do for You
Law and Legal ¬† Services: Dr. Girod is admitted to practice in all Indiana State courts and both the Northern and Southern Federal District Courts. He is available to provide legal services to individual clients or to provide litigation support services to law firms and attorneys.
We offer a wide range of expert witnesses and litigation support services.
- forensic psychology;
- chiropractic expert;
- flight physician and medical expert;
- media, technology, illustration, and presentation support.
Investigative Services: Our staff of “consulting detectives” experienced law enforcement and intelligence officers, university professors, attorneys, and other practicing professionals. Our investigators have expertise in:
- forensic accounting and fraud examination;
- computer forensics and data recovery;
- accident investigation and reconstruction (workplace, premise, and all-modes of¬†transportation);
- Event Data Recorder (EDR) Crash Data Retrieval (CDR);
- auto theft, arson, and explosives;
- linguistic interviewers (interpreters and translators: Arabic, Assyrian, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, and other languages); and
- general criminal and civil investigations.
Management Services: Our staff offers consulting and seminars on a variety of risk management and organizational issues.
Please contact us to discuss your needs.
The ARC Network: Accident Reconstruction Network
American Bar Association (ABA)
National District Attorney’s Association(NDAA)
Fraternal Order of Police (FOP)
National Rifle Assocation(NRA)(Life Member)
Association¬†for Intelligence Officers / Association of Former Intelligence Officers¬†(AFIO)
American Business Women’s Association(ABWA)
Chamber of Commerce
Come, Watson, come! The game is afoot. Not a word! Into your clothes and come!
Chance has put in our way a most singular and whimsical problem, and its solution is its own reward.
~ Sherlock Holmes ~
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle